This post is all about peach cobbler cinnamon rolls. These are a super easy, using pre-made cinnamon rolls as the base for this delicious handheld dessert or breakfast pastry. The juicy peaches are baked in and covered in a crumbly streusel cobbler topping and a warm buttery frosting drizzle.
Juicy peaches baked into cinnamon rolls and topped with a streusel crumbly topping, just like a peach cobbler. Then we drizzle these warm tender treats in a buttery drizzly glaze.
These peach cobbler cinnamon rolls are stupid easy because they use premade cinnamon rolls. I don’t know about you, but anything that tastes THIS good and doesn’t require tons of effort is a keeper for me.
Although muffins and pastries are often considered breakfast items, these are more like desserts and eating them warm with vanilla ice cream is a bite of heaven.
This post is all about these peach cobbler cinnamon rolls with a crumbly streusel topping!
How to Make These Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Rolls:
In just four easy steps you can have these warm muffins on your table and filling up your house with the coziest smell:
Most of the ingredients for these peach cobbler cinnamon rolls may already be in your fridge and pantry. That’s one of the reasons I adore this recipe, I can usually just add one a few items to my grocery list and have what I need to make these peach cobbler cinnamon rolls.
Fridge Items – Milk, Butter, Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls – ideally the 5-pack large rolls, not the skinny 8-count pack. These ones just aren’t as tasty as the large rolls.
Pantry – lemon, canned peaches in syrup, flour, cornstarch, cinnamon, brown sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla
Tools I Love:
Here are some of my favorite kitchen tools to make these super easy peach cobbler muffins:
Looking for other tasty treats?
I hope you enjoyed these peach cobbler cinnamon rolls Tried This? Be sure to tag @BadBatchBaking and use #badbatchbaking on IG so I can be sure to share it in my story. I look forward to your questions/comments below.
Peach Cobbler Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 packs Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls (large 5-count rolls)
- softened butter for greasing cupcake pan
- 2-14.5 oz canned peaches in syrup, drained well use fresh peaches if in season
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 5 tbsp butter, slightly melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Press cinnamon rolls into cupcake tin, moving it up the sides to create a cavity for the peaches.
- Mix together peach mixture then use a slotted spoon to strain each scoop well before placing into the cinnamon roll base, filling them just below the top of the tin - leaving room for the streusel topping.
- Mix together the streusel ingredients until it comes together in big crumbs. Place handfuls on top of peaches, covering most of the tops. Bake for 15 mins, rotating halfway through.
- As it bakes, whisk the icing ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over the tops of the cooked and slightly cooked peach cinnamon rolls and enjoy!