Chocolate chip recipes are a dime a dozen. You get inundated with options online and in cookbooks and since there are several variations, it’s hard to know which one will be the best cookie for you. Looking for a simpler way to still have a perfectly delicious cookie while avoiding having to brown my butter first, I made some alterations to my go-to recipe and created what, to me, is the absolute perfect and EASY chocolate chip cookie. Is this Ultimate Chewy Chocolate Chip cookie for you? Lets see. These cookies are…
- Extremely chewy and super thick!
- Large bakery-style sized cookies
- Perfectly gooey, slightly under-baked centers.
- Soft and tender, even better the next day
- Super buttery with flecks of finishing salt
- Variety of chocolate chunks and chips with varying richness.
- No refrigeration needed. You can pull the recipe together in 10 minutes. Freezing the cookie balls before baking is recommended but not at all necessary.