This post is all about creamy slow cooker spaghetti with juicy tender chicken and sweet crunchy corn. This creamy pasta is the perfect easy weeknight dinner that’s hearty and a dish the whole family will love. You can just set it and forget it!
Lusciously creamy spaghetti with chicken and corn is made in a slow cooker and is the ultimate comfort food. It’s just one of those down home recipes that never get old. The type of meal that sticks to your ribs after a long day of work.
My creamy spaghetti recipe is so cheap to make and only needs a handful of ingredients – chicken, spaghetti, cream of chicken soup, rotel, corn, sour cream and cheese.
Your whole family will adore this recipe, including the kids, and you’ll love how easy it is to make!
This recipe post is all about how to make this lusciously creamy and hearty slow cooker spaghetti.
Key Ingredients for Slow Cooker Spaghetti:
Chicken – either chicken breasts or cutlets are used
Rotel – one can of your favorite Rotel, either mild or spicy depending on your family’s preference.
Cream of Chicken – two small cans of condensed cream of chicken soup. I prefer the low sodium version.
Seasonings – paprika, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne, and pepper.
Spaghetti – you can use any noodles you prefer but I love either bucatini or spaghetti.
Sour Cream and Cheese – a few scoops of sour cream and a cup of shredded cheese is added to the sauce.
Fresh Corn – shaved right off the cob, fresh corn adds pops of sweetness and freshness to this spaghetti.
How to Make Slow Cooker Spaghetti:
Tools I Love:
Looking for more hearty comfort foods?
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Slow Cooker Spaghetti recipe. Be sure to comment below with any questions or feedback! If you make these or any other recipes, don’t forget to tag me on IG @BadBatchBaking to be featured on my story. Seeing your recreations makes my day!
Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts or cutlets
- 2 - 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken, low sodium
- 10 oz. can Rotel mild or hot
- 5 garlic cloves minced or grated
- 1 lb spaghetti or bucatini any noodles work
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded colby jack cheese pepper jack, mozzarella, or cheddar work too
- 3 ears of corn, shaved off the cob
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne adjust as needed for preferred spice level
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Into a slow cooker add the chicken, seasonings, cream of chicken, and rotel. Mix well to combine, cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until they are super tender.
- Remove chicken, dice into cubes then return to the slow cooker. Prepare noodles to al dente according to the package instructions.
- While noodles are boiling, add sour cream, cheese and corn into the slow cooker. Add the cooked noodles along with 1/4 cup of pasta water into the slow cooker. Use tongs to toss well until noodles are fully coated and chicken and corn is evenly distributed.