This post is all about how to make a one-pan easy chicken tetrazzini. This easy lusciously creamy and cheesy pasta casserole is ready in less than an hour and it’s an absolute crowd pleaser! Plus, it doesn’t hurt that you can serve a large family for cheap with this chicken tetrazzini.
Some meals transport you right back to your childhood and this easy chicken tetrazzini is one of those meals. It’s a stick-to-your-ribs dinner that smells up your home just like grandma’s house and warms your heart with literally every bite.
It’s hearty, lusciously creamy, cheesy, and so stupidly easy to make. Zero cooking skills are required with this recipe.
Lately I’ve just been craving all the creamy pasta dishes and if you too are pasta-addicted and haven’t made this one-pan easy chicken tetrazzini, this is your sign!
The best part (aside from the incredibly flavor) is that you can whip this up on a weeknight with just a handful of ingredients. Even the chicken is just rotisserie so you can grab that from the supermarket.
So, add this recipe to your recipe rolodex (omg I just aged myself!) and let’s get cookin’!
This post is all about how to make easy chicken tetrazzini, your new family favorite recipe!
What is easy Chicken Tetrazzini?
Ingredients You’ll Need to Make Chicken Tetrazzini:
DAIRY & MEAT: cream cheese, sour cream, butter, parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar or your favorite melty cheeses
SEASONINGS: fresh garlic, Italian seasoning, seasoning salt, dried parsley, pepper and red pepper flakes
PANTRY: Cream of chicken, Chicken stock or broth, linguini or spaghetti (even bucatini or fettuccini noodles work!)
How to Make this Easy Chicken Tetrazzini:
Here are the three easy steps to make this garlicky easy chicken tetrazzini. See the recipe card below for the full detailed recipe.
Step 1: Boil noodles to al dente according to the package instructions, while you prepare the sauce base in your largest bowl. You’ll whisk up the pasta sauce base until it’s smooth.
Step 2: Add shredded cheeses, shredded rotisserie chicken, seasonings, and cooked noodles into the large bowl and toss well to coat.
Step 3: Butter a casserole dish and spread out the pasta mixture into the casserole dish distributing it evenly. Top with handfuls of shredded cheese on top and dried parsley. Bake in the oven at 375 for 35 minutes or until the top is bubbly and golden brown.
Cooking Tools I Used:
Looking for other popular recipes?
Did you love this easy chicken Tetrazzini Recipe? Be sure to comment below with any questions or feedback. Don’t forget to tag me on IG with any photos; @BadBatchBaking and use #BadBatchBaking
Easy Chicken Tetrazzini
- 16 oz linguini you can also use fettucini, spaghetti, bucatini, etc.
- 1/4 cup butter softened for buttering the casserole dish
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Tetrazzini Sauce Base
- 2 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken condensed soup
- 1 block cream cheese, softened make sure it's soft enough to be whisked in the sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1.5 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried parsley plus more for topping
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 375 degress
- Boil noodles to al dente according to the package instructions while you prepare the sauce base in your largest mixing bowl.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients and whisk together until smooth. Add half of the shredded cheeses, the rotisserie chicken, and the noodles and toss until the noodles are well coated and evenly combined.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a casserole dish then turn out the pasta mixture into the casserole dish distributing it evenly. Top with handfuls of the remaining shredded cheese on top and dried parsley. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes or until the top is bubbly and golden brown.
- For serving, I like to sprinkle on some seasoning salt if needed and red pepper flakes. Of course warm dinner rolls or Texas toast pair well and something green like steamed broccoli and salad.