An easy slow cooker chicken pasta with Olive Garden dressing that you’ll want to add to your monthly rotation. This is the viral TikTok recipe for fork tender chicken smothered in a creamy tangy sauce with spiral rotini noodles.
This chicken pasta recipe uses simple ingredients like cream cheese, garlic, heavy cream, pasta, chicken and a prepared bottle of Olive Garden’s Italian dressing.
If you love easy recipes for busy weeknights, this dump and go crock pot recipe is definitely for you. Since this recipe keeps showing up in my feed, I finally decided it was a sign I should try it. Although it was good as is, I came up with modifications that really elevate the flavor and balance out the tang of the dressing.
Chicken Pasta with Olive Garden Dressing
You’ll adore this recipe because it’s busy life friendly and equally as comforting as it is delicious. It went viral on TikTok for a reason 🙂
Here is what you’ll need:
- Chicken breast
- Cream cheese
- Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- Seasonings (listed below in the recipe card)
- Heavy cream
- Parmesan and Mozzarella
- Rotini pasta
Be sure to check out the full printable recipe card below for the detailed instructions and measurements on how to make this chicken pasta with olive garden dressing.
How to Make Viral TikTok Chicken Pasta with Olive Garden Dressing
In just three easy steps you can have this comforting smothered chicken pasta using Olive Garden’s Italian dressing as the base for our sauce. Here is how to make it (detailed printable instructions are further down the page):
Step 1: Dump ingredients into the slow cooker
We’ll add the seasoned chicken, dressing, pepper, garlic, cream cheese and parmesan into the slow cooker. Then set it for 5-6 hours on low.
Step 2: Cook pasta while shredding chicken
Once the chicken is fork tender, boil water and cook the pasta to al dente while you shred the chicken.
Step 3: Toss to combine
Dump the al dente spiral rotini noodles into the crock pot along with shredded mozzarella and parsley. Stir everything together until the sauce is evenly distributed with the noodles. Enjoy!
Tools I Love:
Looking for More Comfort Food Recipes?GET RECIPE GET RECIPE GET RECIPE
I hope you enjoyed this chicken pasta with Olive Garden dressing recipe. I look forward to your questions and feedback below. Please be sure to tag me @BadBatchBaking using hashtag #badbatchbaking if you made this recipe and I will feature you on my story! Plus, I LOVE to see your baking accomplishments.
TikTok Crock Pot Chicken Pasta with Olive Garden Dressing
- 1 lb. Rotini pasta or your favorite kind
- 3 chicken breasts thaw if they are frozen
- 1 block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1.5 cups Olive Garden Italian Dressing
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Spray slow cooker with non stick spray
- In a slow cooker add seasoned chicken, dressing, pepper, garlic, cream cheese and parmesan into the slow cooker. Then set it for 5-6 hours on low.
- Once the chicken is fork tender, boil water and cook the pasta to al dente while you shred the chicken. Add in the heavy cream and stir.
- Dump the al dente noodles into the crock pot along with shredded mozzarella and parsley. Stir everything together until the sauce and chicken is evenly distributed with the noodles. Enjoy!