These Mini Deep Dish Pizzas are smothered in garlic butter and parmesan and they are so easy make. They are super versatile, and great for kids, college students, or just easy football food that’ll please even the pickiest eaters.
This recipe is so easy it almost doesn’t even require a recipe. These cute mini deep dish pizzas are made with store-bought pizza dough and your favorite toppings.
Don’t you just love finger foods? You may also want to check out some of my other popular easy appetizers: Air Fryer Chicken Alfredo Calzones, BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza, Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites and my Garlic Parmesan Chicken Skewers.
What You’ll Need for Mini Deep Dish Pizzas:
You’ll only need a few ingredients for making classic pepperoni or cheese mini deep dish pizzas. Of course, you can make them to you and your family’s liking, veggie supreme, meat lovers, etc.
- Pre-made Pizza Dough. I used Pillsubry Pizza Crust tube
- Marinara sauce
- Pepperoni (mini, regular, cupping, etc)
- Mozzarella cheese
How to Make These Mini Pizzas:
These are so easy they are practically self-explanatory. Don’t you just love easy recipes this easy? It’s a nice break from having to “cook” and prep.
Here is how I assemble:
Mini deep dish pizzas can be easily thrown together in just a few minutes! Here is how to make them (full detailed recipe is in my recipe card below):
Step 1: Roll out the dough, cutting them into 8 equal sized squares.
Step 2: Grease the muffin tin, then press the dough into each muffin cup, pressing it up the sides.
Step 3: Start with a layer of cheese at the bottom (to prevent sogginess), then a dollop of sauce, followed by pepperoni, then more cheese. I like to add another dollop of sauce and another sprinkle of cheese on top.
Step 4: Cook in the oven for 10 minutes. Mix together garlic butter and spread it top of the pizzas and over any exposed crusts. Continue baking.
Step 5: Top the pizzas with parmesan immediately after they come out of the oven along with red pepper flakes (if desired).
Tools I Love:
Here are a list of tools I love when making these mini deep dish pizzas!
Looking for More Easy Recipes?
Did you try these Mini Deep Dish Pizzas? Feel free to share any pics by tagging me @BadBatchBaking and using the hashtag #BadBatchBaking on IG.
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
- 1 Pillsbury pizza dough tube
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 20 slices pepperoni, diced
- grated parmesan enough to sprinkle on top
- red pepper flakes optional
- optional dipping sauce - ranch or leftover marinara
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the dough, cutting them into 8 equal sized squares. Grease the muffin tin, then press the dough into each muffin cup, pressing it up the sides.
- Start with a layer of cheese at the bottom (to prevent sogginess), then a sprinkle of pepperoni, a dollop of sauce, then a little more cheese and pepperoni. Then finish it off with a dollop more of sauce another sprinkle of cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Mix together garlic butter and spread it over the top of the pizzas and any exposed crusts. Continue baking for another 5-8 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Top the pizzas with parmesan immediately after they come out of the oven along with red pepper flakes (if desired).