Triple Berry Oat Tropical Smoothie Copycat Recipe
One of the most popular "Supercharged" smoothies on the Tropical Smoothie menu. This recipe is very easy and tastest exactly like Tropical Smoothie. As always review the recipe notes to ensure a perfect smoothie!!
Servings: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice TS uses water
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries 1/2 cup if berries are fresh or thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup cranberry concentrate juice regular cranberry juice also works but contains more sugar
- 1/4 cup oats quick oats or old fashioned
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed whole flax seeds work also but add different texture
- 1 scoop multi-vitamin (optional)
- 1 squeeze sweetener or substitute (optional - TS uses Splenda)
- about 10 ice cubes
If you prefer less texture in your smoothie, you can start by putting your oats (and whole flax seeds if using) in the blender first, and blend them alone for 30 seconds until they are ground. Then add remaining ingredients and blend.
Tropical Smoothie uses frozen fruit that has been defrosted so that can impact their flavors somewhat.