The Best Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Copycat Recipe
A homemade copycat version of the delicious fall-inspired Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 pods Starbucks black unsweetened cold brew concentrate 1.35 oz pods
- 4 tablespoons vanilla syrup Torani or similar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree, canned not pumpkin pie filling
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
Pumpkin Pie Cream
Strain pumpkin puree using a few layers of paper towels or cheesecloth to remove access liquid. Add into a small bowl along with sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie filling. Whisk together until smooth. Set aside.
In a blender, add whipping cream and two tablespoons of vanilla syrup. Add the pumpkin mixture and blend on high for a few minutes until the mixture thickens to a softened whipped cream.
Assemble the Cold Brew
Fill two glasses (I used 12 oz glasses) half way with ice, add one pod of cold brew concentrate to each glass. Add one tablespoon of vanilla syrup to each glass. Then fill with 8 oz of water. Stir with a straw and top with the pumpkin cream, dividing equally among the two glasses.