Chicken Avocado BLT Pasta Salad
This delicious Chicken Avocado BLT Pasta Salad is super easy and perfect for gatherings. Semi-homemade hacks have this ready in minutes!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, chopped (2 cooked chicken breasts)
- 1 lb. bacon, chopped
- 1 lb. medium shell pasta
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar, cubed
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped fine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic dressing
- salt & pepper
Cook the pasta to the package specififactions. While the pasta is cooking, cook the bacon in a skillet on medium low until crispy.
In a small container, combine equal parts ranch and balsamic dressing (1/4 cup of each) and mix together. Set aside
Chop all veggies, chicken and cheese. Add all items into a bowl, drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad, add salt and pepper to taste and toss to combine (adding more dressing if needed). Serve chilled or warm.