class="at-above-post addthis_tool" data-url="http://badbatchbaking.com/recipe/bubly-sparkling-watermelon-peach-cocktail/">
bubly™ Sparkling Watermelon Peach Cocktail
- 2-3 wedges watermelon, muddled
- 2 peaches, muddled
- 1/2 cup prepared simple syrup
- 3 cups grapefruit juice (for freezing into ice cubes)
- 2 cans grapefruit bubly™ sparkling water
- 6oz premium vodka (I used Tito's)
- balled watermelon and peach slices for garnish
|In an ice cube tray, pour grapefruit juice and freeze until solid cubes. Freeze serving glasses ahead of time for most refreshing results! |
When ready to serve, add 1-2 spoonfuls of muddled fruit into the bottom of each glass. Top each with 2 tablespoons of simple syrup, grapefruit ice cubes, then vodka. Fill the rest of the glass with Grapefruit bubly™ Sparkling Water.
Top the glass with balled melon and peach slices. Enjoy!
** Note: you can also choose a different flavor of bubly™ Sparkling Water and pair that with a complimenting ice cube flavor (lemonade ice cubes for lemon bubly™, etc)
** Note: alternately, you can double recipe, pour all ingredients (except bubly™) into a pitcher. Serve in glasses and top off with bubly™