This deliciously intense Holiday Moroccan Coffee will warm you up and get you in the holiday spirit!
- 1 oz. Cruzan 151 Rum
- 2 oz. Bailey’s
- 1 oz. Rumple Minze Peppermint Liquor
- 1/2 oz. Kahlua
- 6 oz. Brewed coffee (hot)
- Colored sugar
- Prepared fresh whipped cream
- Rim a 10-12 oz. mug with colored sugar. Pour the Cruzan Rum into the mug. Carefully light the rum with a long match or lighter. While the alcohol is burning, add 2 shakes of nutmeg. Blow out flame around 20 seconds.
- Add hot coffee into the mug followed by the Bailey’s, Kahlua and Rumple Minze. Be sure the drink is warm enough to serve, it may need to be warmed in the microwave for 30 seconds. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Category: Holiday Cocktails